If you have questions email email me at: email@example.com .
This isn't your typical Mustang GT Convertible, with a variety of minor alterations, this pony begs to be ridden to
the promise land. With more than $15, 000 worth of extras, garage kept excellent condition, and a throaty rumble,
it's bound to turn heads whether you're on the track or simply taking it down town to catch a movie.
This Stang is fitted with a Kenne Bell Stage 1 Intercooled Supercharger, a Cobra exhaust - cat back, 2010 Ford
Mustang Shelby wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1 Super car Tires (with approximately 2000 miles)
The canvas top is top of the line in terms of quality
If you're looking for something that will not only turn heads but throw you back into your seat, this Mustang could
be for you.
- 4.6L w/ Kenne Bell Stage 1 Intercooled Supercharger pushes out between 450 to 475 horsepower (with only 2, 000
- Eibach Prokit lowering springs (1 1/2 - 1 3/4 drop)
- Alternating turn signal indicators
- Raxon 6.5" Hi-Res Touch Screen Navigation System with Bluetooth hands free phone (original headunit will be
included upon request)
- Back-Up Camera
- 2010 Shelby Wheels w/ Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar tires (with only 2, 000 miles)
- "Mustang" light up door sill
- Cervini's Ram Air Hood w/ louvers which are factory color matched professionally
- New Hood Struts
- Foose Billet Upper Replacement Grille
- Matte Black Lemans Stripes
- Convertible Wind Deflector
- GT500 Spoiler
- The Dark Candy Apple Red paint is in great condition...the car shines.
- Only issues on the car is a small scrape on the lower front facia, and a scrape on one of the wheels.
Major Key Points
* Car has been babied it's entire life!!!*